Law Office of Brenda Gitchev Guerrero
Before I opened my own practice, I worked as a Prosecutor in the Child Support Enforcement Division for the State Attorney’s Office handling thousands of child support cases, where I acquired vast knowledge related to the establishment and enforcement of child support orders. I subsequently worked as an Associate Attorney in a law firm representing client’s in all aspects of Family Law.
A common mistake that people make is to represent themselves or hire an attorney that does not practice Family Law, which often results in unfavorable outcomes. As a compassionate attorney who understands the difficulties associated with dissolving a marriage, I will provide you with the representation you need to resolve issues related to child custody/timesharing, alimony, child support, the division of assets, and more.
I will fight tirelessly for your rights with professionalism and efficiency. If you need an attorney who is familiar with Family Law in South Florida, please contact my office today.
Can you relate to any of the following?
- Have you been served with a Divorce or a Paternity action?
- Are you owed past due child support or alimony?
- Does your ex not allow you to see your child, or makes it difficult for you to see them?
- Have you lost your job and need a modification of your child support or alimony Court Order?
- Are you in fear for your safety and/or your children’s safety because your ex has threatened to harm you or the children?
Contact the Law Office of Brenda Gitchev Guerrero today for an initial consultation to discuss your legal rights and how I can help you in Court during this difficult time.